Making money from publishing on the Internet can be very tough, as there is a lot of competition and providing enough new material to attract and keep your audience interested can be very time consuming. If you do run a website, then it can be very difficult to make any money from your expert skills, as most of the money made from active sites normally comes from affiliate programs, where the publisher provides space for adverts on their site and then receives a commission for site referrals.
Building up enough site traffic to make these adverts profitable can take a lot of time and effort, and you may find your specialist area of interest simply does not appeal to a wide enough range of Internet users to make good commissions or bonuses from these programs.
One solution to this problem of making money as an online publisher is through the new service from Speak To Me. This allows you to monetize your website by setting up an ‘Expert’ page, which includes a webcam, click-to-call and direct ecommerce payment service. Visitors to the site will then be able to speak to you directly about their queries, and pay you instantly on a per-minute basis. This technology can be integrated within minutes on to existing websites, with no additional up front costs to the Webmaster.
The main benefit of this service is that the publisher will receive up to 80% of the revenues generated from this one-to-one service themselves, with the remaining 20% being split into ecommerce processing and broadcasting fees, and also a 10% cut by Speak To Me for the service itself. The revenues to the Webmaster are paid by check at the beginning of each month, and it is up to the Expert to set the per-minute charge for their services, which can be done through the Expert administrative section.
You do need to be over the age of 18 to legally qualify to use this service, and if you want to see a live demonstration of the Speak To Me expert services, you can visit the Ted Murphy’s blog (president of Speak To Me) at VCAStocks.com.