In this post we are going to show you some of the ways in which we promote and make money with our blog. Why? because thats what we like to do. When you start a blog you need to promote it or your not going to get any where and you will just be wasting your time.
Secondly we are going to show you the ways we make money with our blog and how you can as well because you might as well make money doing something that you like.
Some ways we promote our blog.
1. Mybloglog – We like this site as it connects you with other bloggers we try and add around 10 blogs a day to our community. Why not visit and join the General Marketing Blog Community.
2. Blogcatalog – This is another site just like Mybloglog and we tend to do the same as above join us here
3. Bloglines – A great way of keeping upto date with your favourite feeds and showing off yours.
4. Entrecard – This currently one of my favourite websites. You drop your business card on other blogs that use their system and they can drop theirs on you. Every time you make or recieve a drop you earn credits that can then be used to advertise on other blogs. Why not drop yours our dropbox is on the sidebar.
5. BlogRush – We have actually stopped showing this on our blog but we still earn credites from bloggers in our network so will give it a mention. Blogrush is a good way of getting your blog posts on other blogs and can result in some decent amount of traffic.
6. AdsFlip – This is a relativly new website but one which is giving us very good returns. You place a small text or banner ad on your blog and earn credits for your traffic and have your banners or text ads shown on other blogs. You can see we have a 125×125 adsflip banner in our sidebar below our Entrecard. Right now you get 1000 credits for joining.
Some ways we make money
1. Project Wonderful – This is a great way to make some money. You can see it in our sidebar and it gives webmasters the chance to bid for their banner ads to be placed on our website. The ads come in all various sizes but we chose 125×125 banners.
2. Pay Per Post – PPP will pay you for posting reviews on your blog.Why not get paid for doiing what you love.
3. Smorty – This is the same as PPP.
4. Sponsored Reviews – Another get paid to post website.
5. Kontera Ads – This program will place keyword relevant links into your blog posts. Take a look at some of the posts on our blog and you will see some highlighted keywords hover your mouse over them.
6. BlogAds – This is a good alternative to Adsense and one we have just started to use we will be posting our results once we have been using them for a while.
These are just some of the ways we promote and get traffic as well as the many affiliate programs we use and the organic search engine traffic we get.