Are you a blogger? Do you often wonder why your blog gets no traffic and no subscribers? This is something many bloggers ask themselves every day. They blog regularly and the traffic just does not come.
I have come up with the top 8 reasons I believe that your blog sucks and if any of the tips below remind you of you then you know what you need to do too change things.
1. Your blogs theme is a load of rubbish and the layout is atrocious. You have too many ads overlapping and flashing in your visitor’s eyes and your text is too small to read.
2. You have copied your posts straight of another blog. Ask yourself this, if they have read it somewhere else why they would want to come to your blog to read it again. Plus duplicate content results in NO search engine traffic.
3. You don’t post enough. You should aim to update your blog every day or at least every other day. Once a week or month will not get you anywhere.
4. Your blog posts are incredibly boring. People don’t want to read about boring things, so if your life sucks and you blog about it then chances are your blog sucks.
5. You offer no response to your visitors, if they leave you a comment then respond to it and they will return.
6. Your blog posts are all made up. People soon get fed up when you exaggerate the truth. Blog honestly at all times to build trust.
7. You don’t spend enough time on your blog. Blogging is not just about posting regularly but also about changing things around on it as it gives the impression of being innovative.
8. You have lost the passion and no longer bother to post often. You are quite happy to make the pittance that your blog makes and leave it at that.