There is currently a great opportunity, for diverse businesses in North Worcestershire, to receive grant funding and support to win new business via tendering.
Interested businesses need to express an interest before the 5th of February 2021.
The Diverse Supply Chains (Tender Readiness & Grant) programme is being delivered by Aston University. It is available to diverse businesses in the GBSLEP area . For example, those owned and managed by women, black & minority ethnic and young entrepreneurs. Also, people with limiting disabilities, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBTQ+).
Following the workshops, some of the participating businesses can access grants of up to £2,500 (matched), to buy services such as:
Bid writing; training in bid writing / support in bid writing.
- Marketing & branding e.g., developing websites and marketing material
- Supporting the cost of additional specialised consultancy support
- Acquiring accreditations(non-regulatory)
- Leadership training & confidence building
It is important to note that grants will only be available to eligible businesses that attend the workshop programme.
A business is eligible for the project if one or more of the directors of the company is from one of these specified groups;
- The SMEs need to have a trading history of one year or more, and trade predominantly business to business.
- They must be based within Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch and Wyre Forest, and Cannock Chase, Lichfield, Tamworth and East Staffordshire areas.
To book your place on the online workshops which will take place from February 2021, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest in joining the online workshop programme.
The post Diverse Supply Chain Programme by Aston University appeared first on Worcestershire Business Central.