Would You Like to Contribute to ProBlogineer?
Problogineer only publishes high quality content (mostly produced by our own tried and trusted team of professional copywriters) but if you have some interesting content (tips, advice, stories) that you would like to contribute then here are our submission guidelines if you want to write for us:
- Content can be tips, practical advice, case studies or stories but must be related to starting up and running a small business.
- Articles must be at least 1,000 words.
- All articles must be written in perfect English with no grammar or spelling mistakes.
- All content should be appropriate/relevant to an English-speaking audience.
- Content must not be promotional or marketing/sales pitches.
- Your content must be original and not already published anywhere online.
- We reserve the right to edit content you submit but this will only be done to correct errors or make the content more readable.
- Articles should be well-formatted to make them easy to read so should contain sub-headings, bullet points, block quotes etc.
- Sections and sub-sections should be no longer than 300 words each and should be divided up into short paragraphs.
- User submitted articles can contain one link back to the author’s website or a website that you represent.
- All external links will be checked and approved by us before an article is published.
- Links must be relevant to the content and link to high quality sites.
Under no circumstances do we link to adult, gambling, loans, e-cig or essay writing websites or any NSFW sites.
Please be aware that we will read every submission that we receive but cannot respond to all emails so if we don’t reply within a month, we will not be publishing your content. If you still want to write for us then feel free to submit a different article.
We will proofread and check all content submitted to us to ensure it is original, well-written, and provides value to our readers. If content uses poor language and/or grammar, is poorly laid out or is not an interesting or valuable read for our audience then we will not approve it.
In our experience trying to edit a poorly written piece of content (either us or the original author) rarely results in something worth publishing. So please do not request a re-review unless we have made a specific request to you for certain changes
Please enter your name and email on the form below if you want to write for us – and also links to other content you have written if you have them. We will get back to you as soon as possible but we’re busy folk so please be patient!
Remember if you want to write for us we only accept guest posts about or related to small business topics.